Last updated on November 5th, 2020.
The following is a list of projects I have completed and open sourced over the years.
- Githublet is a bookmarklet that demonstrates how to locate a Github user's email address through Github's public events API.
- LinkedIn Scraper is a bookmarklet that demonstrates how to extract leads from a LinkedIn search results page and download as a CSV.
- Wayback Machine is a bookmarklet that quickly looks up archived versions of the current we page.
- Div Highlighter is a bookmarklet that outlines all divs on the page with random borders and backgrounds for CSS debugging.
- Nefarious LinkedIn is a browser extension that identifies which extensions LinkedIn is scanning your browser for.
- Vim Flay is a Vim plugin that analyzes Ruby code for structural similarities and highlights similar code for refactoring.
- c8d is a Chip-8 disassembler written in Python. The program will dump the disassembled instructions, original opcodes and any jump labels.
- ic8 is a complete Chip-8 emulator written in C. It currently plays all available Chip-8 roms. Tested on MacOS and Linux.
- bft is a Ruby gem that translates Brainfuck code into C code for compilation into a native executable.